Thursday, September 15, 2005





This is just a random collection of thoughts-bit of what goes on in this head of mine, not my experiences mind, as I love listening to life through other people-I write things down in a little purple book and scribble whenever I can eg. On trains, buses, the wonderful underground that is soooo good for the skin!

Here are a few thoughts that happen to rhyme!

Beautiful you caught my eye
like a dream
a sun filled sky
heaven for sale in your smile
but go on by
I wouldn't want to break your stride
you have more important things on your mind

In your eyes I see a dream
de ja vou
but I haven't a clue where I'm at
I try and speak
but there's no sound
my knees go weak and your to blame
I wish I knew this is a game
and that it all ends the same

Sweep past me this busy street
I'll have you know it could have been empty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home