Sunday, September 25, 2005

Tracy Kim Christine the most wonderful sister I could ever hope to have

My sister on our balcony with kitcat, shes wearing a neclace I made her and you can see her beautiful toes...Just like 10 more fingers...she can play mary had a little lamb with them on her piano....

These three photos were taken in Knysna...by storms river. A place where time stands still.

she always writes her name and it sounds the same
day on day
ring on true
see though that makeup screen
she's not what she seems
oh, so much more
if you'd just ask
never mind questions
she knows what to think
when to smile
that Miss Spotted cheeks
yes, she makes me weep
her sun gold hair
always there
her bubble kiss laugh
a real rainbow maker
joy unplugged
I'll never have enough
a run around all day
always making hay
my sunshine maker you are Trace
always a shelter
always to protect
my older sister
my best friend

hands stretched out
holding on
round little fingers firmly pressed
so safe inside your love

trailing behind
a struggle to keep up
brave little legs
double time

come on wen's
your voice my life
you'll never know
just how much

double time
your struggle mine
only never just a game
you lived while I played,
played with the idea
that I could be like you!

2 Comments:

Blogger blogsurfer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, September 26, 2005 5:25:00 AM  
Blogger James Heneghan said...

Bloody spam! Maybe you should turn on word verification.

I like some of your photos. Is that you in these ones?

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 12:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home