Saturday, October 29, 2005





The past, now just ash.
To me the beginning has yet to come.
A flower to surface from the ground traveling up the stem past the leaves through the air all the way to me.

I burnt all bridges they no longer stand between divided water and land.

The end never here always to come, now is life and heart beat strong
I will to be
to stand here free.
head strong
would you be mine
I feel myself drifting beyond the speed of light
can you find me?
beyond this dark?

Birds fly high
higher then gone
specks cloud the sky
fly to me
down then further
they play the wind
wings strong and sure
they speak to me
I hear them
can you?
they say...
we are free
free to go where we please dip we sway
let current drift on
let wind sweep this cold, cold day away.

Too far driven
too far we float
too far is home
to there we go
to flowers flourished
to streams free
fast they swim though land and sea.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Oh, sigh...poetry. Hey, I left a comment in the post subjacent to this one.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 5:59:00 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Okay, first off. I thought you British people spelled it "criticise" and "favourite" as my pen pal, skye does from Australia. Second, I am glad you like the writing. It's my life. Oh, and by the way, you lost me in your blog postscript.

You said, "did you know someone told me that one of my photos made them cry?" Not to critique you but you said "someone", which is third person singular pronoun, and then said "them", which is third person plural accusative. Am I missing something? Was this person one or two people? was it a "her" or a "him"?

Saturday, October 29, 2005 9:47:00 AM  
Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

You know what...honestly? I dont care.So my dictionary is American...it says English dictionary on the cover...

And I was schooled with an american system for about 4 years and then a English one so the lines between what's English and what's English are a bit fuzzy.And what's your problem-I'm in England and I'm spelling like an American-you should be happy and spill tea everywhere.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

I'm just playing with you now. I could care less how you spell your words. I'm just trying to trifle with this right now. You could spell criticize with a k and I wouldn't care.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

Are my photo's that scary?!?!

%)

Oh and Mr. Peterson...Why would I mind if you told a friend?

Please tell the whole world!

Sunday, October 30, 2005 12:06:00 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Very scary. No, they aren't but they are good.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 10:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home