Saturday, October 01, 2005



These are of obliging swans in memorial park in Sandhurst...Photos I took today walking by as the light was stretching its last rays though the trees and their leaves....I said I would rewrite this sooo...Here's something a dear friend said to me about a photo that I took that I thought was the most beautiful way to describe it....Even I was impressed with myself for taking such a profound photo after this...The juxtaposition between the light and the tree-to see the beauty of the tree you need the light and through the darkness there is something magical and mystical
Now its up to you to match photo to comment...%)






Swan lake reflections-for a good friend called Georges( a master of the piano)

2 Comments:

Blogger Derek Rydall said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, October 01, 2005 2:16:00 AM  
Blogger Weight Loss said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, October 02, 2005 8:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home