Wednesday, September 28, 2005

post office skaters



these little boys...excuse me....these boys were always hanging out by the post office and were the only ones I could ever seem to manage to find, the older boys were too selfconcious to ever let me take photos...well actually I knew one of the little guys from kickboxing so he knew me enough to trust me. I'd always try and take a few photos and show them...one of the reasons I like digital...they could come and see what they had done wrong and try and fix it the next time...I only wish I could have spent more time with them.


I'm all out on words
this mind drawn blank
even if I found some wall
or a canvas to paint
no graffiti of life
would spill from these hands
my beautiful, glittering, diamond sunshine
my rainbow out of reach

What am I saying?
Here's a poem from many poems-
a nice little sedimentary poem....Filtered through words
that have escaped my others.

Downtown blues
barely there
a tuned in face sweeps the crowd
laugh out loud
life a joke
yes, you've spared the time
to stare at my shoes
yet touch and go
to where?
even I don't know
my clothes made of clinging hope
in a dream only I can see
to be something only I can be
something only time can tell
so step up and step out there
and watch as the crowd goes wild

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home