Wednesday, December 07, 2005


only in dreams
it seems
that days are so alive
the sun breaks the sky
smiling wide
and sets in time
but to pass a day
my dreams still
don't go away
it must be
they are here to stay
broken time
swept imagined thoughts
they bunch together
huddled on the floor
waiting there
till I open the door
and the wind blows them in
and scattered to
their cobweb homes
along with new thoughts brought under my shoes
but I always find them
I also mind them
they grow so big into hair balls...
that those thoughts could kill me
but I don't care to spring clean
perhaps another day

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

I've missed your writing. Keep going. It's like a void in my life. The void that Skye filled for so long.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 3:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home