Thursday, November 24, 2005


This is off the first spool of film I took. Of my sister and my mom...%)

My first ever water colour since pre-school done sitting in Port Elizabeth...No, I was actually thinking about Mossel Bay...don't like P.E.lol, too windy.

That sketch of my mom, it was actually done on the back inside of a Beatrix Potter book...had to rip it out%) and that was when I was 9. I don't understand... now I can only paint.
Mom,Tracy, my dad ( as a baby), grandfather( on the horse) and me.

Me-too small for my dads boots...

A day of bright ideas...thanks to a fellow blogger, thanks Emi! Great stuff! My mind a mirror of freedom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

lol...well at the top of every blog there is this little button that you click on that says 'next blog'I clicked on that enough times and got your blog.

I just go for private lessons...actually on a gap year...was studying last year-so have two more years of work to complete my BA in communication science.But thats not related to my photography-which I'm doing now.

Friday, November 25, 2005 5:10:00 AM  
Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

lol...I should open up a chat room on here.

I just take good photos( nothing like self promotion)...found that out really by accident.
My sister had my dads camera when she went to New Zealand. I thought it was only fair that I should have a go when she got back...Before that everyone thought I was too small and that I would drop and/or break it...so I was finally allowed to have a go and the rest is history.Well, actually thats all history.

Friday, November 25, 2005 5:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home