Monday, November 21, 2005


Ahhh, dear, oh dear...ok, well something interesting and amusing for a change please-

News up date....My cell phone/mobile got lost/stolen.lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moon tilts its head to gaze at the earth

as the sun spins her round of the planets

but who will win the blue earths favor....

the moon beams, I am closer

but no, says the sun, I have staying energy- I keep life

the moon wisely says I will bow to the revelation of your light!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Magnificent blue
yes it's true
the sea for me
sparkling diamond
bursting seams
summer dreams
fill me up
crowds unplugged
winter come
hum drum numb
tide turned round
it settles down
cars away
they cannot stay
the town on a diet please!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


December, my time
it could be summer
it could be spring
but yet here I sit shivering
and wondering
why me?

why not...
just hop on that plane
or hoist that sail
could swim the channel
to flee the island
go feel the rain
perhaps in Spain
ahhh....

round and round
everythings round
the sun and the moon
year in and year out
tomorrows and yesterdays all over again
so why don't I just choose summer
and why don't I just see blue
the sun and the sea and there's me all brown...

my fingers are cold!

sad lines etched in place
on an old empty face
hmm what care served them well?
did it matter?
all those bothers?
were they worth your pretty smile?
what's it like living gloom?
is it like feeling blue?
I think I'll write a pick up line
would that now win your smile?

The place we go to draw the line


to start with...
what is life?
the days
the field I grow
the ways
the life I know
the maze
my journey shows
on me
I could be
for you
but then
who knows
and such is life
a toast to her unknown
my life a book of days
who knows
you might have a chapter


did you ever dream a dream
where reality unseen
just around the corner
comes true
just for you
yes they say
it happened
true
on a day like today
I woke up to see a dream in me
I woke up to my new life
I woke up to my dream

6 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Not to sound unilateral in my blog thinking, but what is with the prosodic writing? Every time I come on here, it is not about your day or anything. It is so abstract and incomprehensible.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:23:00 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Oh, and I know you like my pedantic ways so here goes: I want you to clearify something that has been irritating the hell out of me from your previous article. It is this line:

Um, sweetie...I got a call from someone who says that they have your drivers license?

Your mom got a call from "someone" which is a singular pronoun, but she calls this person a "they", which is a plural pronoun. Tell me how this person could be a "they". It's either a "he" or a "she". Which one was it? I doubt two people found your license and called at the same time to tell your mother that it had been found.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:34:00 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

It's easy to tell your mother created synesis in this line because in her interrogative statement, she says "who says they have your driver's license". It is given away by the word "says", which is in third person singular, not third person plural, which would make it "say". Sorry, I'm an English major/pedant who knows too much for his own good. Little errors like this gravel me.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:38:00 AM  
Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

lol...you know some of the words you use? They aren't even in my dictionary.

And I think that if you care to read the bit at the top of my blog-there is no mention of it being about my day...I know you like to be entertained. So go and watch some reality or DIY tv for your fix because I fear you won't find it here.

And I do realize that you are an English major/pedant who knows too much for your own good.lol

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

God, I feel so special now. They aren't even in your book...hmmm...well, try an unabridged one is all that I can say. I like it when you write about my day. Now, for the next part, you are evading my question. Will you answer the top or do I have to get gruff?

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 1:55:00 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Oh, and give me something to fancy...I'd like to know which words you can't find in your dictionary. It doesn't have to be all of them but give me a few. I want to pride myself on my supreme intelligence. Now, that's being a little supercilious, isn't it?

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 1:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home