Sunday, November 13, 2005


The difference a year can make people....Me now and me then...I am going to be sooo hot when I'm 40!Just like my mom. lol

Hmmmm, what to write-I feel like I should be all deep and meaningful and capture my thoughts so eloquently as to splash the expensive words out...Yes-oh, to break the bank of words...If only-except I seem to have forgotten my pin number somewhere-did I tell you about my wonderful week? No?

Hmmm, where to start-I'll start with me leaving my purse on the bus...Yes this all at my expense-I assure you. It's a good laugh-a cheap one on me.

Well...

Ok, where was I?-just leaving the bus...
So I leave my purse and spend a very happy sunny bright cold, crisp, coke advert like, gift wrapped, delectable, insatiable, describable day. Oblivious of the absence of that one very important thing without which I really have my hands tied - it being the closest thing to a prison cell when you're free...So I have to go to the bank and tell them that some very, dear, sweet, kind, fantastic, police detective officer person cancelled all my cards...Without which I will have to produce some form of ID whenever I want my money.

And so because I want my money there and then I go to the bank-but on this, another day the wind is everywhere open doors would allow, and seeps into my coat trying to say hello to my frozen, tortured, goose bumped,blue and purple splashed, uninterestingly cold skin. Granted I do understand that it is supposed to be Winter but tell that to my body.

Walking across the road there is a old indian lady sporting a cane to ease her limp who gets to the bank door the same time as me, so I signal for her to go first. Feeling very proud of myself I go in after her.I sigh and enjoy the warm inside of the bank like a little penguin inside it's daddy penguin when the mother goes on vacation to the sea. I get all warm and fuzzy thinking happy thoughts about how I beat the cruel and cold wind outside when I start getting very warm. Too warm now. So warm that my nose goes red.

I produce my drivers license and walk out a very happy bunny to my lessons for the day-only to get a phone call from my mom...( she goes red-the whole face but with a particular amount more on the cheeks it must be said)....

Pooks?

Mom!

Um, sweetie...I got a call from someone who said that she has your drivers license?

Uh, no as far as I know I haven't lost it, it's in my bag...(going pale)Oh.

Yes, well they say it's at a bank that you went to earlier? Someone found it outside on the pavement.They say you have to go pick it up today-but I'm not sure about when the bank closes so try and get there before three, ok?Think you can do that?

Thanks mom-I can take....Yes I'll do that.

Ok, Pookie, mummies very worried about you my girl, I want you to start thinking and to grow up.This absent mindedness must stop, I do realize that you are creative. But Mom's not going to be around forever and these things can't go on happening...I mean just last week there was that thing with the bus...

Uhhhh, Mom um, gotta go...

And that time when you forgot your mobile on the counter of the garage shop...

I, well...it(sigh) so....I think you mean that time it might have been stolen...

No, my angel you told me that you left it there...

Well I cant really remember that well but it might also have been stolen...And anyway I remember that one time you left your keys in the post box and that other time you left your wallet on top of the car as you drove away from the petrol station...

...Just promise me that you will take better care of your self. You're very precious to me, my Skatterbol, mommy doesn't ever want to loose you, my Pooks. No matter what you do just remember that you can always tell me...Are you doing drugs? Don't worry-I don't mind if you smoke-just tell me.
I love you so much.


I KNOW...MMMOM! And I cant help that I'm dyslexic and everything.It's just that I don't feel like you even know me!!! Drugs?!?!


And so the curtain closes on the fading picture of two silhouettes on either side of the line talking or rather having a discussion till the issue is perfectly round.So round in fact that anyone looking in could mistake it for the moon.

%)

13 Comments:

Blogger BnB said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, November 13, 2005 7:49:00 AM  
Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

Ooops!

Sunday, November 13, 2005 8:03:00 AM  
Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

Help! There are some-a few-too many mistakes that I need to fix, Argh!and this silly thing has some cookies missing or too many or something and I can't do anything till I find out whats wrong...I hate my blog!

Sunday, November 13, 2005 8:14:00 AM  
Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

Hmmm, hate no. I at this present moment intensly dislike my blog rather.

Sunday, November 13, 2005 8:15:00 AM  
Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

I'm sorry blog!!! I didn't mean that...

lol

Sunday, November 13, 2005 8:17:00 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Someone has problems.

Sunday, November 13, 2005 9:06:00 AM  
Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

Thanx Nick!

Monday, November 14, 2005 1:01:00 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Sorry about the hiatus but I'm back.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 12:56:00 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

You must've died...you aren't on anymore.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger Umar Akram said...

wendy stuck with bloglems....

Thursday, November 17, 2005 3:46:00 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

art thou dead? Probably taking a "blake". Hey, kind of funny.

Friday, November 18, 2005 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Wendy, I'm back from my trip. Why aren't you still writing?

Sunday, November 20, 2005 1:20:00 PM  
Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

I know, I know!

Monday, November 21, 2005 11:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home