Tuesday, December 06, 2005



Life a dream, can you see in me?

Days a play that I write for

Months to pass, time a laugh

hours, minutes, seconds

race, pace, memory's

the going gone

time to tell on

months to be free

years to change to

days to grow in

to grow into me



with the wrong lines I'm tired all the time

tired of the game

tired of my lame excuses

tired to be the same

tired of time

time to get on

time to feel strong

time to be me

time to see change

change a way to be

change the view

change the lines

change myself

what I've got you wont ever have

what I have is who I am

the me you see

the life I've lived

the me you see

a game of time






the train ride in was unremarkable, I got on at the train station in Sandhurst, I didn't have a ticket as I would have to get one on the train. On to Guilford off at platform 8 and onto platform 6 to catch the early train into London. I wait there for about an hour, as the trains never come conveniently timed. Although sometimes I must say I have been lucky, but as a young traveller I cannot rely on luck as that has never been a cheap commodity that I could say I posses. On the contrary I have been taught by experience that what I have is never certain. Curve balls a reality, wrinkle free live just one of my little fantasies. Sometimes I get weak and wish for life to be a certaintly, to give up the chance to fly with the possibilitys but then I think that life is just about the possible. But the future can be so hazy and distant, an unknown scare.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Always the abstract writer, aren't you?

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 4:39:00 AM  
Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

At least I use my own space.
You have your space...I have mine.

So stop bothering me or I'll start writing in Afrikaans!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 8:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home