Wednesday, December 14, 2005




I had to say
I had to know
I had to feel
I had to grow

I miss those looks you gave
I miss that song we sang
I miss the warmth we shared
I miss having you here

I had to give
I had to take
I had to be
I had to love

I miss the way you said my name
I miss you made me sane
I miss the jokes that made me laugh
I miss having you around

I had to show
I could, you know?
I had to pretend
I had to go

I miss those talks
I miss the walks
I miss the time
I miss the fun
I miss you
I miss us

5 Comments:

Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

has my blog fallen off the edge of the world or something?!?! I feel like I'm in a box made of glass, I can see out but no one sees in...Am I getting through to anyone?
Right now in my box of tumble weed and desert sky - an eagle sky with the theme music from The Good The Bad And the Ugly playing softly in the backround...And cobwebs from some forgotten place.

so I've started smoking and drinking to hurry death and numb the pain...because its not nice being forgotten.Even if just on a page.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger Relentless said...

that poem was so moving, the pictures have a great feel to them, as far as the smoking and drinking, well......... :)

Thursday, December 15, 2005 11:38:00 PM  
Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

lol...I was just joking... but it worked!!!

Friday, December 16, 2005 5:32:00 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Hello hello back

Saturday, December 17, 2005 12:32:00 AM  
Blogger Gail T. said...

oh, those pictures are amazing. ;)

Sunday, December 18, 2005 3:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home