Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'm back...




I wrote a poem and put it somewhere, now i cant remember the words to describle where I put it...or rather I cant find the words I put on paper when I dropped it...or where the paper with words could be spotted....or how come I lost it? But when I find the words to say what I mean, life will be but like a dream, when I find the will to say just what it is I may just to be, to see, to grow, to know, to write, to draw from lifes adventures.

And you missed me?

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

Well...I would if you told me...Till then I'm assuming its Icarus.

Friday, January 20, 2006 7:02:00 AM  
Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

Your wings suit you Incarus...they fit so well I doubt you'll ever loose them...So dont be afraid to touch the sky. After all it is only a myth.

Friday, January 20, 2006 9:40:00 AM  
Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

Icarus*...oops!

Sunday, January 22, 2006 4:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home