Saturday, March 11, 2006





I rember the first song I wrote when I was about 7 it went something like this...

Theres a hole in my shoe and I dont know what to do
I'm sitting here and its getting late
where are you friend? And how come you're gone
when theres a hole in my shoe and I cant find you.

And now on a similar note I found a poem that I wrote the other day and it reminded me of how depressed I could be but the funny thing is, when I write these things I'm not down at the time it seems to come from a place where I've been but only remember....

Pressed hands
cradled head
this headache wont go away
it seems stuck to my brain
it is hurting me
held hidden pain
closed curtains
simmering darkness
time travelled but lost
time breathed but dead
my head, oh, my head
pounding silence
stirs the agony
hurtful noise glows around me
sticky pain lodged to me
clogging me, mocking me
and I turn yet again
but still it wont go away
and I turn yet again
where to?
but curtained time

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

Awwww! Now really!Those were just point and shoot to be honest its amazing what photos come out when you dare to shoot into the light...Most people are afraid of solar light....NO idea why though. I think its a beautiful effect. Oh and 'hey you' back! You're a sweetiepie.

Monday, March 13, 2006 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger CE said...

I'm trying to gain inspiration from your poems. It's very difficult to write one when you're not in love. When I fall in love...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 4:03:00 AM  
Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

Speaking of love...I am so inlove with pot noodles its not funny...this goes beyond lust and infatuation....Pot noodles I will love you till I die!Although...I remember feeling the same way about apples and chocolate raisins and soup and muffins and coffee and condensed milk. Hmmmm food for thought.

No, well dont rely on something exterior to propel you into action, all it takes is understanding that its possible to be good at anything you put your mind to doing. You don't need to be in love to understand what it would be like to be in love...imagination is a powerful gift, with this tool whole worlds can come alive even just for you.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 6:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home