Sunday, March 19, 2006

It was perfect, perfect!

And then I had to switch off the computer by mistake with my foot....Silly me...

So lets see if I remember the poem again...

trees scream
stretched branches
screaching against windows
as they line the street
naked winter air
....no thats not how it went...but anyway
erm....
barking shadows
loudly sway
they tap tap tap
but dont go away
this winter storm
this cool calm day
this sky bird frame
changes from day to day
but now as I stare at the frozen stark lines
of the trees as they wait, planted
as we all breathe forward to spring
the sun round again, but hidden for now

this is really a whole new poem with lines grafted to this... Yes, I know whether you believe me or not.

7 Comments:

Blogger DiaKL said...

Very nice, I combined reading it with some good music and it really felt nice:)

Monday, March 20, 2006 9:09:00 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Have I said something that has offended you?
If not, please write, Wendy.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

Hey everyone..thanks to you all...and Nick I am not offended at all...I am sorry that you would think that I was...I just havent gotten around to your blog..so please forgive me? I'm going there now!

Have a lovely day everyone!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 5:14:00 PM  
Blogger CE said...

This poem is better.
Better than perfect!

Saturday, March 25, 2006 6:19:00 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Same thing, but still beautifully effusive and eloquent.

Saturday, March 25, 2006 3:53:00 PM  
Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

uhhhh Nick? And all of you it isnt that good...half of it doesnt even read like anything remotely resembling a poem. And no, I'm not fishing for compliments I am just not happy with it yet.

Sunday, March 26, 2006 7:21:00 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

Mabey your computer should come with some helpful instructions:

1. Keep feet under desk, away from button which turns computer off.

2. ...

:) I don't know how the original poem went, but this poem is nice.

Monday, March 27, 2006 4:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home