Wednesday, April 12, 2006

then there was a post....

time a double edged sword
chasing catching waiting
all my days spent running around
all of my weeks spent
all my months
my years waiting
do you feel
and I know
and we'll grow
and there will always be a hand to hold
days like piano keys waiting to be played
hours of sky, hours of talks, hours of sun,
the way the wind blows


I painted my room, but the colour is washed out

sorry sorry I'm so sorry for the walls

the day that I came home

sorry for the colour

its so sad

I came in today

that washed out paint doesnt want to wash out my clothes

its in my hair

on my watch

on my glasses

on my jeans

on my top

on the carpet

on the apple I just ate

and I'm so sorry

so sorry for the colour

the memory wont fade either

4 Comments:

Blogger backpack_everyday said...

oh brilliant.A post worth the wait.
Thanks
vathsan

Friday, April 14, 2006 11:26:00 PM  
Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

Thanks! This is actually my photography teacher...after photoshop.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 7:01:00 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

Your photography teacher? :D Does he know? :D Was he really holding a sword?

I can't figure out the paint poem. Does it mean something?

My best interpretation...

Paint fades(like memories), but you can still see the paint no matter how much time passes(like you can't forget some memories, even though the memory isn't as strong as it once was)?

Anyway, good writing. :)

And sorry for not commenting sooner. I read this a long time ago, but as I was typing a comment, I didn't think my comment was good enough, so I ended up not commenting(I can be very critical of things I write, which is probably why I'm not good at writing poetry). Just because I don't comment doesn't mean I don't visit. :)

Sunday, April 30, 2006 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Miss Wendy Eileen said...

Oh sorry Patty - I only saw this now - well its about me painting my walls. lol, I got paint everywhere...its still everywhere. Um and about my teacher well he is also a 6th dan and went to Japan and got a real samarai sword (spelling) as a gift from a master there.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 6:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home