Thursday, April 27, 2006

the wind








the wind blew through the trees, the leaves caressed by its flow as it made its way. Arching curling, stroking, kissing. The leaves sighed as they were stirred but left behind to hang limp yet only to be picked up again by the endless toying of the wind.

The boat is tossed and turned as a sail breaks under the pressure, like a vein in my arm pumping life blood from the heart of the storm the wind blows on.

The wind spoke to me today I heard it up above everything else. Above to clutter of life below above the noise of mundane sound. Sitting on the top of the tallest building I can see, I feel free.

The beach moved on, guided by the sea, shaped up and round the curve plain. Gusts of sea air filled up my lungs, breathing beauty, breathe life when kites fly high

2 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

lovely photos, but what is going on? flying kites or some kind of wind-sailing sport? love the color & arrangement of words & images in the last photo and the people digging a hole in the sand.

Saturday, May 13, 2006 6:11:00 PM  
Blogger CE said...

Beautiful poem!

Thursday, May 18, 2006 4:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home